An experienced candidate is having the experience of commercial working in the field of Materials Management (Inventory control, Purchase & Logistic). In addition to the above, I am having the knowledge to control & maintaining accounts, co-ordination between technical officials.
A brief detail of working field and relevant experience is here under:-
Over all I am having 15 YEARS commercial working experience in an integrated steel industry. At present the management has given me the responsibility to handle Store & purchase full flush for planning & procurement of all type Store & spare, Plant & machinery from local origin as well as import.
EXPERIENCE OF WORK:
1. Analysis of Stock
2. ABC Analysis,
3. Ordering Level,
4. Indenting & Follow-up,
5. Receipt Inspection & Preparation of Record,
6. Item Codification,
7. Co-relate with Users,
8. Preparation of Issue Record,
9. Analysis of Consumption & Booking in Proper Costing Head,
10. Correspondence & discussion with suppliers if required in any matter of Material & Accounting etc.
1. Organize Procurement Plan & purchasing,
2. Control the Purchase Prices & Budget,
3. Vendors development.,
4. Compare Purchase Prices & party grading,
5. Compare of Valuable Item’s Consumption to Procurement,
6. Search-out the sources of material availability
1.Coordinate with the customer
2.Availability & supply planning
3.Coordinate with production & planning
4.Transport contracts & arrangements
5.Supply & Documentation
6.Customer feed-back & implementation, if needed
7.Coordinate with management & reports
8.Reviews & planning (Daily, weekly & monthly).
9.Warehouse keeping & stock verification
10.Team Motivation & training
11.Responsibility distribution & task evaluation.
All working on ERP system.
1) Follow the ISO system as well as UK Cares certification system.
2) I am an internal auditor for both systems.