Civil (Consultant) & Contracts Engineer
Arab Engineering Bureau
- Reviews and coordinates with head of design section for all civil/architectural/structural re-design initiated by contractor or due to field requirements.
- Ensures that the drawings are in line and coordinated with other discipline design drawings for the project prior proceeding with the tasks.
- Checking sub-Contractor billing and negotiating with subcontractors for cost estimation of variations.
- Interfacing with clients for business need gathering and finalizing technical/ functional specifications and high level design documents for the project.
- Accountable for receiving quotations of contractors/ Consultants, analyzing rates, negotiation, finalizing Terms and Conditions of service and awarding contracts.
- Evaluating contracting works, handling claims & negotiation, award & review of contracts.
- Administering contract agreement between employer and contractor/Consultant.
- Studying the requirements of the Request for Proposal (RFP)/Invitation to Tender (ITT)/Pre-qualification Tenders/Expression of Interest (EoI), etc, related to Consultancy Services, and submit an Executive Summary to the management including scope of works, constraints, commercial/legal risk factors, review points, relevant drawings, etc, for their review, and for bid or no-bid decision.