Arab Engineering Bureau
- Advises the contractor on requirements and interpretation of the contract.
- Monitors progress of works in accordance with approved Master Schedule and advises the contractor in his planning and efforts to achieve the same.
- Reviews and coordinates with all head of design section for all re-design initiated by contractor or due to field requirements.
- Ensures that works are carried out in compliance with the specifications, authority approvals & drawings.
- Ensures that the civil, structural & architectural drawings are in line and coordinated with other discipline design drawings for the project prior proceeding with the work.
- Checking interim Claims for Payment and recommending values for certification.
- Responsible for full implementation, compliance check and monitoring of IMS and Project HSE Plan & Ensure that Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Control procedures are being undertaken.
- Studying the requirements of the Request for Proposal (RFP)/Invitation to Tender (ITT)/Pre-qualification Tenders/Expression of Interest (EoI), etc, related to Consultancy Services, and submit an Executive Summary to the management including scope of works, constraints, commercial/legal risk factors, review points, relevant drawings, etc, for their review, and for bid or no-bid decision.