Day to Day Activities Involves:
- Developing and maintaining Internal automation Tools(Which are based on various technologies ranging from java,nodejs,angularJS etc).
- Help in On-boarding by writing AWK scripts for downloading and processing client's inventory data(could be in XML, CSV etc) as feeds to our Ad-Server.
- Enhancing and customizing tag and feeds for better performance of the campaigns.
- Analyzing and Debugging Deployed tags and feeds.
VizAnalyzr: I have developed Chrome Developer Extension to capture Vizury's Traffic in Client/Advertiser's website to reduce the time for testing Deployed tags. Captured pings can be saved and view them later or paste them into JIRA.
Feed Builder Tool: I have been Actively involved in conceptualization to development of Feed Builder Tool.
- This tool would reduce the time taken for a feed to go live from 2-3 days to few hours.
- Through this tool, Business Operation Person can be able to configure a campaign and take it live by themselves without the involvement of an Engineer.
- This tool would remove the need of writing customized script for each Campaign.
This tool is based on MEAN Stack and is also using existing Java resources. For this tool, I have worked across the stack.
Client is an Single page Application using Angular Framework. I have worked on sub modules and reusable components and services for calling API's.
Backend-On NodeJs, using Express Framework.
- I have worked on API's for the Client and used existing Java resources for further processing.
- I have also implemented Google OAuth2 based authentication for our Application.
- I have implemented stream based XML and CSV parsing in our application for preview XML in Client.
- I have worked on Java component for merging auto and client feed files and further processing using External Sort, Shunting-Yard Algorithms.