I’m an independent instructor, writer and consultant on creative communication and cross-cultural issues, as well as motivational and inspirational public speaker. My experience spans more than 20 years of international exposure in public events, radio & TV programs, and print and online media. I’ve written articles and delivered numerous workshops, trainings and lectures to multinational audiences in 25 countries.
As a natural leader and people-person in multi-cultural environments, I derive my self motivation from being a catalyst of positive change, enjoying learning as well as teaching, using my interpersonal, creative and positive thinking skills to acquire and share life experiences.
Talkes & Lectures:
- Keynote speaker at His Majesty King Carl Gustaf Young Leadership Seminar at the Swedish Royal Palace to talk about Leadership in Difficult Times. The other keynote was His Excellency Mr. Jan Eliasson, UN Deputy Secretary General and President of the UN General Assembly
- Closing keynote speaker at the Media Evolution Conference attended by 1000 international media professionals
- Keynote speaker at the conference on Place, Nation and Border, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Received standing ovations for my talks at prestigious American and European universities:
- Harvard University, Graduate School of Education
- Chicago University, Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- Georgetown University, Center for Christian-Muslim Understanding
- Suffolk University, Graduate School of Business
- Malmo University, Faculty of Culture and Society
- Lund University, The Association of Foreign Affairs
- Linnaeus Univeristy, Center for Global Studies
- Södertörns University, School of Gender, Culture and History
In addition to many public lectures and workshops at Cairo University, The American University in Cairo, The German University in Cairo and The Cairo Culture Wheel.
- Member of the Swedish Speakers Club Talarforum
- Member of The Ibero-American Institute of Education for Peace and non-Violence (Instituto Iberoamericano de Educación para la Paz y la Noviolencia)
- Director of the award-winning volunteer initiative Don’t Hate, Educateto promote respect for diversity & cross-cultural communication.
- Endorsements and praise for my work: click here
- Guest of Honor at a private dinner at the Swedish Royal Palace with His Majesty King Carl Gustaf , H.R.H Prince Daniel and H.E. Jan Eliasson UN Deputy Secretary General.
- Selected among the Women Leaders for the World by the University of Santa Clara, California- Invited to meet H.R.H Price Henrik of Denmark and members of the Danish royal family in Cairo- Invited to meet H.R.H Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito in Tokyo
- Harvard Crimson:"Her presentation culminated in a standing ovation and left some attendees in tears" video
- The Swedish Leadership Magazine: cover photo with main feature title "She Will Change The World"
- Guest speakers in lecture series I contributed to include Robert Fisk, Noam Chomsky, Tariq Ramadan, Kofi Anan.
- My portrait appears in upcoming book and international exhibition "We Have a Dream" by international photographer Albert Wiking, featuring world thinkers and leaders such as the Dalai Lama, Tawakkol Karman and Nelson Mandela.
- Appeared in numerous international media as leader and role model and as a guest in documentaries and programs on international TVs in The United States, Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa and Arabia
- Bi-lingual professional speaker, trainer, moderator, facilitator and writer with extensive experience and solid achievements in communication and diversity issues.
- Motivational & inspirational public speaker within challenging multi-cultural environments.
- Professional classroom management and energetic delivery skills, a sense of humor and an engaging style encourage participation and create an enjoyable learning experience.
- Creative experience in advertising and media create a unique style of designing, delivering and applying training material based on creative visuals.
- Experience ranges from one-to-one mentoring, to stadium-size public events, with equal effect and success.
- Clients range from start-up local companies to multinational giants.
- Published writer on personal development and cross-cultural issues in Arabic and English