Elitecore Technologies Pvt Ltd.
As a part of product team, i was responsible to develop the designed application, analysis and testing. Have worked for telecom products such as IPLMS, Mediation and CGF and better expertise in core java, Hibernate and ZK.
- Overview : Crestel Mediation comprehensive telecom BSS/OSS mediation solution which is capable of accepting any event or record format generated by the any network and producing rich records by validating, filtering and enriching call data records before transferring to desired billing system.
- Skill : Core Java, SOAP,XML, SFTP, FTP, Apache Hadoop and JDBC
- Clients : Mauritius Telecom, Tata telecom service, Vodafone and Airtel Bharati
IPLMS - IPLog Management System
- Overview :AS per TRAI, Telecom industry in India should maintain data transaction logs for 3 years. IPLMS is a product which receives large data from the CGNAT device. IPLMS collects this data, process it in the readable format and stores it in optimize way.When a request for data comes it correlates this data with the mediation data and gives end to end details about the transaction.It is used to search the exact user MSISDN/IP by correlating public IP with private IP.It is also capable to give browsing details by giving user MSISDN/IP as the input.
- Skills : Core Java, Socket Programming, ZK OSS Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, iText and Apache POI
- Clients : Airtel Bharati, Magyar Telekom (Hungary), Zain TeleKom (Kuwait) and Idea India
CGF : Charging Gateway Function
- Overview : Crestel Charing Gateway Function (CGF) is an Active Mediation which has a mechanism to transfer charging information (CDRs) to operator’s chosen billing system by using GTP prime protocol over Ga interface. It is robust, flexible, fully convergent and 3GPP compliance solution for both Online and Offline services generated by Network.
- Skills : Core Java, Socket Programming, ASN1 , Oracle , Spring and Hibernate
- Clients : Vodafone, Airtel Bharati, TTSL, Uninor and Serratel