Jan 2016 - Present
UAS International Trip Support, Dubai
- Chosen as a Project Coordinator to implement the company ERP for current TMS Upgrade Project, which encompasses implementing first company ERP trip management system, documenting all company legacy processes, collecting and analyzing business requirements, monitoring and controlling project schedule and technicalities with stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver UAS Sales Portal (2016), a modern Web application with globally shared and synchronized dashboards and reports, integrated with 3rd party CRM, that enables users and managers to get real-time updates about sales performance and the cost estimates.
- Communicate regularly with end-users via video, email,, phone or n person in response to specific requests, addressing any system issues or providing insight into system functionality that improves user adoption of technology.
- Successfully cultivates positive relationships with clients and colleagues, adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy to individuals from diverse and cultural backgrounds.
- Cross-collaborate remotely with other members of the development team on a daily basis to ensure all project deliverables are on time, in budget and exceed expectations.
- Brainstorms technical and workflow solutions with clients and other developers.
- Utilizes strong analytical and conflict resolution skills to identify, track, report, and resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Contributes to the technical assessment, scope definition, project planning, analysis, design, implementation, & testing of large projects.