- Driven revenue and audience growth at every business unit I have worked at.
- Key member of the senior management team that drove MTV to its most profitable year ever in 2003.
- Helped negotiate a complex high profile four-year VPL deal with the independent labels while at MTV.
- Creating and developing MTV Flux, a cross platform interactive music channel/music community. A television channel & web site controlled almost exclusively by mobile and online.
- Creating and launching VH2.
- Regularly presenting MTV’s UK music priorities at conferences around the world, and helping break a number of new foreign acts in the UK.
- Successfully securing dozens of exclusive first play agreements with labels and artist management.
- Devising and launching the “Spanking New Music” initiative at MTV. This has grown to become a hugely successful multi-platform new music brand.
- Helped to develop and produce the “Party in the Park” property for commercial radio.This grew to become one of the most recognisable and successful outdoor music events in the UK.
- Successfully negotiating a three year deal with a Dublin based creative agency that spawned some of the most innovative ATL and BTL brand campaigns seen in the City.
Responsible for assisting the Brand Programme Director in devising and implementing the brand, content and music strategy for the Capital FM Network, monitoring and managing the revenue and audience performance of the individual brands in the network, with the local station management teams.
Responsible for the management and development of Ulster TV s music radio brands in the Republic of Ireland, with specific responsibility for devising and implementing a new music position, brand proposition and marketing strategy for Dublin s Q102.
Responsible for devising and implementing the music policy and strategy and the brand plan for the nine channels that made-up MTV Networks in the UK and Ireland.