- Total Quality (TQM) Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Tele - communications
- Testing (H/W, S/W)
- Training aspects
- HR Functions
I am a Veteran. An alumnus of the Indian Air Force. The force has inculcated in me a never say die approach...Soldiers never die, they just wither away, I wish to prove it wrong.... by obtaining a challenging role in the corporate world with a dynamic organization that enables me to utilize and enhance my skills and experiences.
Mar 1984 - Mar 2009
- Work experience of handling Data Handling System In regard to H/W & S/W Using TDC- 316 computers and Data display Consoles.
- Conversant with BRASS and Open VMS languages.
- Conversant with Tracking software using Kalman’s filter,A/C Simulator, Missile Simulator, Message Handler, Threat Evaluation, Weapon Allocation, Recovery etc application S/W, usingCERT Operating System which are used in processing of live data coming fromAir Defense Radars viz. THD, TRS, and PSM .
- Trained to carry out Ist and IInd line servicing of IFF Radar.
- Trained as QAS to carry out quality Inspection of all Ground as well as Airborne Equipments.
- Handled snag analysis, rectification, ground equipment, and servicing of IFF, ADHS, TX, Rx and Digital systems.
- Installation and evaluation of Radar Systems.
- Inspection and standardization of Radar Equipments.
- Operation & Maintenance of American, Russian, French Radars and comm. equipment.(PSM, TRS, THD-1955)
- Operation & Maintenance of Automatic Data Handling System (By ECIL) and IFF Equipment.
- Procure & Storage of Technical Spares.
- Tracking faulty spare.
- Reduction of Technical Breakdown hours of radar systems by prompt repair.
Air Defense System Operator
- Coordinating between operation room and Air Force liaison cell at Air Traffic Control.
- Providing identification of various air borne objects within AOR.
- Maintaining data regarding flight arrival & departure.
- Controlling and coordinating VIP & VVIP movements.
- Issue Weather warning to teams concerned with flight safety.
- Maintaining office Test equipments and their documents.
- Training Supervisor, conducting lectures and continuity classes for Technical Staff.
- Handling Departmental and civil correspondences.
- Disbursing of monthly payments to ORs as paying officer.
- Discharging duties of Local purchase Officer.
- Technical Instructor for Five years imparting Theoretical and Practical training (OJT) to Air warriors (Officers & Men) at 16 TETTRA School formerly known as ADGES TI, from Jan 2004 – Mar 2009.