QA Section Head
* Establishing and maintain each of:
- Quality management system to be certified versus ISO 9001: 2008.
- Occupational safety system to be certified versus OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- Food safety system to be certified versus ISO 22000: 2005.
- Environment management system to be certified versus ISO 14001: 2004.
- system to be certified versus FSC-STD-40-004(version 2.1).
* Leading internal auditing on ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 starting from establishing of audit plan passing through audits, audit reporting and following up of corrective actions.
* Developing Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures.
* Implementing quality and food safety policies.
* Handle customer complaints, proper corrective actions & follow up for customer satisfaction.
* Leading food safety team.
* Ensuring product traceability system.
* Establishing and maintaining an electronic document control system instead of paper based system. * v Verifying and following up taken corrective action of non conformity of product.
* Evaluate & reevaluate our key suppliers.
* Preparing management reviews and following up its recommendations.
* Give support on cleaning practices and pest control.