Cypress-Fairbank ISD 4th and 5th Grade Teacher
- Successfully managed 4th and 5th grade math and science classes.
- Taught students using CFISD curriculum to acquire skills and knowledge of the 4th and 5th grade curriculum.
- Responsibilities included developing learner centered lessons, managing 44 students, assessing and developing positive student-teacher relationships through strategic social skills based lessons, and grading and entering progress monitoring reports monthly.
- Created specialized instruction for students with learning disabilities, collecting and analyzing data, and participating in weekly meetings with subject specialist.
- Developed science lesson plans for the 4th and 5th grade science team, which involved interpreting curriculum manuals, scheduling content in a weekly lesson planning system, and using technology to gather resources.
- Managed teacher-parent communication through email, phone calls, and parent conferences using various computer programs.
- Acquired significant professional development skills including Math and Science Curriculum implementation training, Quantum Learning, Guided Math, Love & Logic, Capturing Kids Hearts (classroom management and social skills development training).
- Promoted to Staff Development Liaison
- Assigned to Head of Student Engagement Team