Sabri AL- Alfi
- Jordan Amman
1. Work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavorful and popular with customers.
2. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs.
3. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
4. Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
5. Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
6. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
7. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
8. Comply with all health and safety regulations.
9. Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations. Work to improve performance.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by management
2.Daily prepared financial statements and reports.
3.Performed regular audits in the insurance industry
4.Handled accounts payable and direct billing
5.Procedures Coordinating With Kitchen Team
6.Preparing The Venue For Operations And Functions
7.Looking After daily Events. Meeting . Weddings Exhibitions and Other Banquet Related