Dunn Edwards Paint Corporation
• Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities including Painting contractors, General contractors, City public works, Government construction projects, School districts, Resorts, Property managements, and Architects.
• Performing job walks and writing industrial/commercial/residential paint specification to meet the southern california compliance.
• Providing product quotes as required.
• Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors.
• Opening new accounts.
• Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
• Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
• Attending Trade Shows, Conferences and networking events.
• Product introduction of new releases.
• Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
• Preparing reports for marketing and sales (CRM) and keeping expense accounts.
• Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
• Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings.