Asst. General Manager - Sales & Marketing
AMC Learning Solutions
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead a direct sales team towards achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Responsible for revenue development of the region by selling training solutions to Corporate, Government Organization, Schools, colleges etc.
- Responsible for initiating pre-sales activities to provide the information about the product through online and offline demonstrations, client interactions, responding to RFI & RFP
- Responsible for managing budgets, managing teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- To ensure ideal C-SAT from the respective clients and responsible for retaining the clients
- Proactively identify change in delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and manage to meet/exceed it.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies