Civil Inspector (Riyadh Metro Project)
Witnessing and approving the civil works executed by FAST Consortium as a representative of ADA by performing the following but not limited to:
- Ensuring the Health & Safety requirements are met by the contractor and carry out risk assessment & safety inspections
- Works as a part of a team of Inspectors ensuring the adherence of the project to client requirements as well as preset quality standards.
- Study and understand the project scope and specifications as well as the ITP’s (Inspection Test Plans) and Method statements.
- Receive the RFI (Request for Inspection) from the discipline staff and carry out the inspections of Civil & Construction Works, as per the ITP, identify any discrepancies and generate the Non Conformance Report.
- Carry out inspection of work in progress including checking if the right procedure is followed for the welding, concreting, erecting forms, reinforcement works and surveying works as well as the check for the qualification of the personnel of the contractor and the kind of materials being used for any construction process.
- Oversee the NDT (Non-destructive testing) process carried out by the sub contractors ensure that the right joints are considered for the testing as per the ITP.
- Collect the film from the sub contractors post NDT and generate reports on the findings. Plan and direct internal and external quality audits as well as analyse the results, issue audit reports followed by the assessment, monitoring and verification of the implementation of corrective actions.
- Works as a part of a team and ensures the completion of all construction activities on site as per client’s requirements.
- Recommends methods to improve overall quality and assists in analyzing quality concerns.
- Works closely with the related engineering departments to develop corrective procedures and analyze results and findings of all inspection activity.