Louis Berger , RAMPED Consortium , PMCM provider for Riyadh Metro Project in favor of our client Arriyadh Development Authority.
Witnessing and approving the civil works executed by FAST Consortium as a representative of ADA by performing the following but not limited to:
- Study and understand the project scope and specifications as well as the ITP’s (Inspection Test Plans) and Method statements..
- Carry out inspection of work in progress including checking if the right procedure is
followed for the construction works (Reinforcement, utilities, geotechnical, concrete, surveying, architecture... etc) .
- Recommends methods to improve overall quality and assists in analyzing quality
- Works closely with the related engineering departments (Quality, Utility, HSE, Interface,Planning, Systems, Design ..etc) to develop corrective procedures and analyze results and findings of all inspection activity.
- Review & verify the conformity to the requirements of D&B Contractors approved documentation and contract requirements and support continuous improvement of these systems.
- Advise construction teams regarding any technical requirements and/or issues.
- Assist the RAMPED Consortium Team Members with ensuring the implementation of HSE policies and practices both within RAMPED and the D&B Contractors Consortium.
- Ensuring compliance with relative quality assurance department`s recommendations and feedback.
- Promoting and raising awareness of the impact of emerging HSE issues, whether legislative, contractual or best practice.
- Continue to follow through towards successful closure of non-conformance actions or identified issues within both the D&B organization and RAMPED.
- Deputize for our Resident Engineer (My manager) if he goes on leave
- regular attendance at project construction meetings civil-works-related inputs i.e. weekly progress meetings.