- 10+ years excellent customer service skills
- Fast learner
- Professional Communicator
- Attention to detail
- 3 years banking/mortgage experience
Seeking a role as a Phone Banker which will allow use of my good people skills, calm demeanor, positive attitude and genuine desire to help others. Providing the most informative and accurate service to customers with their banking needs.
- Over ten years experience providing professional and excellent customer service working in banking and mortgage, private and grocery retail industry; maintains positive attitude and communications with excellent organization skills.
- Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing business environments meeting closing goals and successfully submitting perfect files to underwriting; knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resources needed, production methods, and coordination of vendors.
- Providing a wide range of clerical/operational support involving customer service, document preparation, filing and record keeping, and other regularly performed duties which support the function of an office operation.
Oct 2014 - Dec 2015
Expert decorator -Working for the fastest growing and voted best bakery in Sacramento.
Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a team to complete all cake orders for the day in a timely manner.
Nov 2012 - Mar 2014
Toi's Dessert creations
Knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resources needed, production methods, and coordination of people
Organizational and planning skills to budget supplies and create monthly calendars
Jul 2007 - Apr 2011
Head Cake Decorator
Communicate effectively with customers in planning their cake orders. Organize all orders for the day and delegate to coworkers. Complete all cake orders accurately while exceeding standards for company.Maintain beautiful display case which held over 30 types of desserts by scratch. Organized inventory and ordered any supplies needed. Deliver hands on training to new employees. Started as assistant and promoted to head decorator.
Jul 2001 - Jan 2002
Senior Loan Processor
Bank of America
Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, independence and flexibility
Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is completed with accurate, verified and compliant information according to company policy and entered into database
Order and coordinate loan documents
Meet crucial deadlines requested
Feb 1998 - Apr 2000
The Money Store
-Responsible for all verification regarding loan application and completed files that met all underwriting guidelines. Strong mathematical application skills to calculate income, rate and debt ratios. Accomplished team player helping my team win team of the month on a consistent basis.