Schneider Electric SA
- Testing, Commissioning ,programming, maintaining and developing of Power monitoring & Control DDC's & PLC's for LV, MV and industrial automation systems.
- Testing & Commissioning of Substation Automation Systems.
- Designing, Analyzing System requirements and Improving of Electrical Control Schemes.
- Programming different industrial protection Relays.
- Upholding factory acceptance tests (FAT) and site acceptance tests (SAT) for substation automation systems.
- Integrating different industry protocols for data acquisition (MODBUS, BACNet and DNP3).
- Troubleshooting SCADA automation control systems.
- Deploying, Understanding and troubleshooting various components of Energy Automation solutions.
- Handling, deploying and developing different control systems' HMI for Building Energy management Systems & Substation Automation Systems .
- Providing technical support to colleagues, Sales team and company partners.
- Managing different phases of project execution and delivery.
- Providing customer technical training.
- Producing and revising technical documents and submittals.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with VIP clients; Saudi Aramco, Ericsson, National Grid, Saudi Ministry of Interior (MOI), Public Pension Agency, Saudi Business Machines (SBM), Saudi Ministry of Health (MOH), Drake & Scull international.
- Presented an excellent Struxerware Building Energy management solution to Saudi Aramco Platinum LEED-awarded Al Midra Tower, saving 25% of energy and opening up future ventures with the same VIP costumer due to customer satisfaction of that solution.
- Handled solely Many Substation automation Systems projects with budgets over $300,000 and delivered earlier than schedule.
- Designated as the Cyber-Security representative in Saudi Arabia, doing Cyber-Security audits to more than 20 projects in 2018 and holding 4 nation-wide awareness sessions to the National Grid.
- Constant Yearly Manager appraisal with performance efficiency of 110 -125%.