Gateway Medical Center
In my role as a Media Specialist and Webmaster for Gateway Medical Center, I am in charge of our online marketing initiatives including online advertising, monthly e-newsletter (2,000+ subscribers), Twitter updates, YouTube Channel updates, supplying health articles for local media and news sites, online listing management, Pay Per Click campaigns and website analytics. I manage and optimize the content of our website todaysgateway.com, our employee intranet and two employed physician group practice websites (gatewaymedicalgroup.com, dovermedicalclinic.com). During my time at Gateway, The Tennessee Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations has recognized our websites for excellence on three different occasions, and our sites have experienced consistent growth.
My duties also include planning advertising campaigns, managing HealthScope (our printed community magazine), managing our employee newsletter, monthly health article for Clarksville Family Magazine, managing the script for our on-hold messaging system and coordinating the messages on our tv display monitors within the medical center. I also assisted Gateway through a name change and location move.
In 2015 or digital and print initiatives experienced tremendous growth and success. Highlights include:
- Website visits increased by 42%
- Unique visitors increased by 11%
- Pageviews increased by 23%
- Twitter Followers increased by 32%
- Website referrals from organic search increased by 20%
- eNewsletter click rate was more than double the industry average
- Our HealthScope magazine (community newsletter) showed an ROI of $68.38 for every dollar spent
Other job duties and accomplishments include:
- Served as project manager for four redesigns of todaysgateway.com, addition of two e-newsletters, creation/design/development of Gateway’s first intranet, and the launch of two joint venture websites (clarksvilleimaging.com and gvctc.com).
- Responsible for HealthScope Printed Newsletter (mailed to over 30,000 households)
- Planning media/advertising campaigns to include online, print, direct mail, outdoor, radio, video and non-traditional opportunities.
- Graphics Design: Projects include brochures, newsletters, advertisements, postcards, posters, presentations
- Writing Articles & Taking Photos for Newsletters and Brochures
- News Releases
- Media Request
- Media Placement