Southwestern Adventist University
- Along with a team, installed about 70% of the university’s computer network cables.
- Installed network hardware like hubs, patch panels, routers, switches, etc.
- Handled state-of-the-art equipment necessary for termination of several types of cables including multi-mode fiber optic cables and category 5 STP/UTP cables.
- Replaced several old “thin-net” coaxial network systems with current category 5 standards.
- Part of a team that installed an 802.11b network system for Chan Shun Centennial Library, the university library.
- Promptly addressed assigned software and hardware problems.
- Diagnosed, fixed, and installed printers, both networked and local.
- Assembled PCs from parts and have them ready for use with appropriate software.
- Installed and maintained operating systems (Windows 2000 or XP) on new computers.