Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse, Inc.
Human Resources Director - West Coast
- Accountable for all Human Resources functions in the Western United States. The Territory is comprised of 137 Retail Locations, 19,000 Associates, 11 Market Directors, 10 Area HR Managers and Annual Sales of approximately $4.1 Billion.
- Designed Functional Plans and Business Model Reviews regarding Corporate Change Management initiatives.
- Utilized the Lominger Model to direct Succession Planning efforts for Directors, Area Managers and Store Management.
- Designed a Social Media Recruiting Strategy, which was adopted nationwide, to attract and recruit external candidates for Senior Leadership assignments.
- Developed National Partnerships with Military and Diversity based organizations to include the Department of Veterans Affairs and Mexican American Veterans.
Regional Human Resources Director - Pacific Northwest
- Oversaw all Human Resources functions throughout Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. The Territory was comprised of 69 Retail Locations, 9,500 Associates, 5 Area HR Managers and Annual Sales of approximately $1.7 Billion.
- Created a strong Regional Team culture, improving Employee Engagement scores by 14% from 2007 to 2010 as reported by the Gallup Organization / Employee Opinion Survey.
- Identified and resolved issues regarding Turnover, which has resulted in a 12.22% reduction from 2008 to 2010.
- Leveraged a $215 Million Payroll Budget to +5 Basis Points to Budget.
- Created and Implemented Affirmative Action Plans as required by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Area Human Resources Manager - Southern California
Human Resources Manager - Upland, California