DeepRockDrive was a revolutionary new music experience that blended the excitement of live performances with the power of the Internet to allow fans and artists to interact in ways they never dreamed of. Through simple tools, fans helped create setlists of songs, could direct their own version of the show with an assortment of camera angles and feeds - in real time - during live performances. Feedback from the internet-audience is bombarded onto the stage via dozens of high definition monitors. It was a truly unique, unpredictable interactive experience for fans and artists alike.
As Chief Interaction, Graphic, and Experience designer for DeepRockDrive.com, I was primarily responsible for end-to-end design of the core DRD experience. I was heavily involved in decisions related to the marketing, planning, and development of the platform, and worked closely with Production, Technical, and Business teams to plan, produce, and execute on agreed-upon designs.
- Project requirement and scope definition through collaboration with Business, Technical, and Experience teams
- Presentation of design proposals to stakeholders, and executives
- Design process management (scheduling, resourcing, etc...)
- Tactical engagement with creative and technical resources
- Detailed design documentation authoring and delivery (Information Architecture, wire frame, schematic, and design specification)
- Graphic design/production, and website production via PHP, XHTML, CSS 2.1
- Vendor and partner management
- Partner relations
Project Management, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HTML & CSS, Animation, Storyboarding
Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Flash, Microsoft Visio, XHTML, PHP, CSS 2.1