Cytomics Sales Specialist
- Sold an Capital Equipment centric solution to C-level Hospital Administrators with Physicians as key decision makers.
- 100% of 2003 Quota
- Developed sales plans and marketing strategies in order to penetrate untapped Organ Transplant market and generate pull through consumables revenue.
- Closed key account contract over $1.2 million
- Successfully penetrated untapped Organ Transplant market
Mar 2007 - Present
Horizon LabSales Executive
Mar 2007 - Present
- Sales Leadership Program Member- One of 30 total participants in an elite McKesson sales management education program for leadership development. Formal training classes include:
- Sales Management for the Newly Appointed Manager, American Management Association
- Developing Executive Leadership, American Management Association
- Leading Diversity
- Finance for Non-Financial Majors, American Management Association
- Best Hiring Practices
- Participant in Inaugural A View From the Top; CFO training workshop
- Selected for Virtual Leadership Program
- FY11 Circle of Excellence Champion Qualifier. Achieved 151% of FY quota at end of Q2.
- FY10 Circle of Excellence Champion Award. Achieved 214% of quota, generating over $6.5 Million in bookings with average contract size over $1.75 M.
- Solution Suite includes core LIS, Outreach, Financials, Blood Bank, Patient Safety Systems inclusive of Software, Services, Hardware, and Outsourced Billing.
- Point of Sale includes Executive Level Administration, Physicians, Departmental Directors and User Buyers
- Focused on problem solving, consultative selling and tactical marketing techniques to drive sales.
- Responsible for generation of need and leading the sales team through the Miller Heiman Consultative Selling Process.
2005 - 2007
Regional Sales Executive
- Sale of Clinical and Revenue Cycle Solutions for the Acute and Ambulatory markets with Physician and Hospital Executive decision makers.
- Solutions include Software, Hardware, Payer Services, Consulting and Support Services.
- Sales pipeline development through new product penetration, prospecting, building market awareness, and client satisfaction improvements.
- #1 Rep in penetrating market with new product (Misys Vision) FY06.
- 144% of Plan- FY06; Runner Up Rookie of the Year
- Formal Solution Selling® Training
- Coordinated sales process and organized multiple employees in large Key Accounts
2003 - 1999
Senior Account Manager
- Sales of Capital Equipment and Consumables to Life Sciences and Clinical Research markets through Hospital Purchasing entities.
- Managed yearly aggregate territory goals as high as $3 Million
- Designed Territory and Account Based Marketing Plans for Capital Equipment and Pull through consumables.
- 2001 Sales Rep of the Year (75 eligible) 147%
- Top BioPlex Sales Rep in 2002 (New Product Penetration)
- Top iCycler Sales Rep 2000 (New Product Penetration)
- Over 100% of both 2000 and 2002 Quotas
- Managed Team of Sales Reps in Complex Sales Opportunities
Bachelor of Science
University of Georgia
Healthcare IT, Patient Safety, Interoperability and Connectivity
I have 12+ years of consistent sales achievement in the Healthcare IT industry including both acute and ambulatory care settings. My extensive solution selling skills coupled with consulting experience at all levels of the Healthcare industry have combined to produce a career of marked over quota achievement.
- Results oriented senior sales executive with experience driving complex initiatives including:
- Capital Equipment and Consulting Sales
- New Product Marketing
- New Business Solution Sales
- IT Systems & Applications
- Revenue Cycle Services
- Healthcare Operations
- Territory Development
- Sales Force Motivation
- Business Turnaround
- Channel Partnering
- Skilled in consultative selling and building relationships at VP and corporate suite levels. Ability to direct sales process across multiple departments and decision makers.
- Proven track record for eclipsing sales goals, rapidly expanding business base, and penetrating markets with new products.
- Catalyst in implementing positive change, igniting stagnant territory growth, and facilitating marked sales growth in diverse healthcare markets.
- Outstanding communicator and negotiator with the ability to influence key decision makers and negotiate high dollar volume agreements.