Developing electronic medical record (EMR) running on both Windows AZURE and on-premise deployment scenarios that is based on Service Oriented architecture (SOA) using C#, Silverlight 4.0, Composite Application Guidance (PRISM), Entity Framework and WCF technologies.
- Hosted WCF service in IIS 7 that performs dispensed medication screening for adverse reactions based on the patient's medical history.
- Integrated with web services in an IBM WebSphere DataPower appliance utilizing SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Broker and External Activation technologies.
- Coded Views and View Models using the PRISM framework with various Telerik Silverlight controls on the views including: RadGridView, RadListBox, RadTileView.
- Developed unit tests to ensure classes and methods produce the expected result and reach 100% code coverage.
- Worked alongside business analyst and QA resources to turn functional requirements into use cases. Assisted with conveying these requirements visually using wireframes developed with Sketchflow.
- Conducted peer review and pair programming exercises to enhance code quality and to foster a team environment.