My objective it to provide potential employers with my expertise in the field of website development and programming.
Supervising programmers during project lifecycles. Taking part in creating specifications. I am responsible for the work-planning. Composing schedule for our team. Estimating project duration and money risks.
TradeDesk Software Inc. is a software vendor offering a full electronic trading platform.
* Developing and extending an enterprise order management system primarily used for foreign exchange trading.
* Working on server- and client-side management tools in a variety of languages.
* Implementing network-level connections between liquidity providers and client software using a variety of protocols including binary TCP and higher-level libraries such as QuickFix/J.
During university period, I attended to development of ERP systems such as SMS(Student Management System), and Asset Management System.
* PHP: Laravel, Magento, Yii/Yii2, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
* Python: Django, Flask, Pyramid
* Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite, Oracle, Redis
* Base: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Twitter bootstrap, SOAP
* APIs and Libraries: Google API, RESTful API, Twilio, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal, Stripe and Authorize.net
- Web servers (Apache, Tomcat, AWS, RESTful API servers)
- Control panels (DirectAdmin, CPanel, Webmin)
- Ecommerce website design / development
- Extension/Module development on various PHP frameworks
- Social networking
- Blog / Content Management.
- Source/Version Controlling By GIT(GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Various development tools
- Linux Server Administration
Web Application Developer