Highly experienced television professional looking for a new challenge.
● Received regional Emmy award as Technical Director of outstanding breaking news.
● Operate 4 M/E Sony MVS 7000x switcher for fast paced morning newscasts switching between five studio cameras, three HD video servers, 15 routable HD/SD remote sources and five HD graphic channels.
● Working in the stations technical operations center as master control operator and air support op monitoring and preparing programming and commercial material for four 24/7 on air networks using Harris Louth automation, CompuSat as well as multiple video servers and VTR systems.
● Fill-in audio operator, robotic studio camera operator and floor director/teleprompter operator.
● Handled booking for morning show music segments as well as took initiative to begin producing/pitching weekly music show to stations general manager and programming director.
Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club
● Direct and switch live baseball action to MILB.TV live stream as well as to stadium suite/concourse monitors and jumbotron. Four cameras, two graphics channels and one slo mo/instant replay channel are used in the production of the game.
● Also serve as fill in as needed on graphic prep/operation as well as camera operator.
Jan 2008Jul 2011
Contracted Broadcast Technician
California State Lottery
● Crew member for broadcast of all California Super Lotto Drawings. Including camera operator, floor director audio operator and technical director.
Jul 2004Sep 2006
●Worked as director and/or technical director for all evening newscasts. ● Served as fill in on audio, camera, floor director and in master control.
Jul 1999Oct 2006
Volunteer Broadcast Technician
● Worked as a volunteer technical crew member (TD, Audio, Camera & Utility) for all locally produced PBS broadcasts which included auctions, pledge drives, political debates and local parades.