Supervisor--Fruit of the Loom. (270) 799-6062
Mar 2013 - Present
South Central Rural Telephone Coop.
- Lead Web Designer for company's website, www.scrtc.com -completed project within first 6 mos. of employment.
- Responsible for tracking all departmental expenses with regards to the annual and quarterly budgets.
- Created and maintained extensive Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Access databases for the use of tracking departmental metrics. Many of the sheets I created are now company-wide.
- Assisted in deployment and maintenance of company's accounting software, to include Quicken and Quickbooks web-based account manager. Also built and maintained the pricing models for these accounts reflecting changes in the industry to create the most profitable position for the company.
Nov 2011 - Feb 2013
- Oversaw the conversion of a 50,000+ sq. ft. retail space from Pamida to Shopko Hometown within first 60 days of employment. Coordinated with construction teams, Corporate, Pharmacy staff and my staff of over 30 full and part-time employees to deliver the Grand Opening on time, and under budget.
- Responsible for maintaining all financial tracking documents via Microsoft Excel and sending to the corporate office on a regular basis.
- Maintained by roster of 18-30+ employees while handling all Human Resource documentation, payroll changes and disciplinary paperwork for my store.
- Came through conversion with a 93.3% retention rate of original staff.
- Delivered on plan for annual sales of over $3 million dollars.
Jul 2010 - Nov 2011
Fruit of the Loom
- Lead analyst for casual wear products sold in over 3,000 North American Wal Mart stores and over 700 North American Sams Club stores that garnered over $5 million in annual retail sales.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining highly detailed Microsoft Excel spreadsheets used for tracking orders, in-stock position (for both store level and warehouse level), sell through rate, seasonal product turn, supply chain success rate and scripting transfer orders to correct warehouse level inventory positions.
- Regularly traveled to Bentonville, Arkansas for face to face meetings with Wal Mart and Sam's Club account managers to discuss seasonal plans for product placement and order timelines.
- Won "Supplier of the Quarter" for Q1-2011 in Sam's Club, my first quarter on the account.
- Use of CoMan ordering systems, Crystal Reports, and Brio Intelligence Reports for tracking of metrics.
Aug 1999 - May 2010
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)-Mathematics
Western Kentucky university
- Extensive studies in theoretical mathematics to include: Number Theory, Graph Theory and Group Theory.
- Periodic member of Dean's List and Honor's Society
- Completed original research paper in Junior year entitled "The Cheeger Constant of the Group PSL2(Zn) for Highly Composite n"
Jun 2000 - Present
Member of Louisville, Kentucky chapter.
Lavastorm Analytics Engine
Used for data mining and statistical analysis
Used for statistical analysis
Brio Intelligence Reporting
Business analytic software
Game theoretical risk analysis
supply chain management
Freight Tracking, lead time analysis
Budget construction, receipts/expense tracking
Creation and use of spreadsheets for multiple purposes.
Comprehensive analysis from Consumer Packaged Goods to Telecommunications.