- Volunteer, Measure F Campaign to Modernize and Maintain LTCC, 2014 – Present
- Volunteer, ISSI Dance, 2014
- Student Representative, LTCC Student Learning Committee, 2014 – Present
- Member, LTCC Student Senate, 2014 – Present
- Kiwanis Community Carnival, 20
Upper Shirley High
English language. GCSE C
Science GCSE C
Maths GCSE C
business studies GCSE C
Art GCSE C
Customer Service Specialist
- Deliver superior student and faculty customer service, assisting in locating texts and other reading materials.
- Process cash and credit transactions through the cash register, ensuring accuracy in accounting of monies.
- Organize and merchandise store, allowing items to be easily located and ensuring store is aesthetically appealing.
- Address student questions on books needed for classes and provide information on store policies.
Oct 2012Sep 2014
Customer Service Associate
- Provided knowledge on tools, cleaning supplies, paint, electrical, plumbing, garden and general hardware.
- Reordered products and ensured the availability of store inventory.
- Merchandised and marketed products; updated pricing and kept shelves fully cleaned and neatly organized.
- Assisted customers with locating their purchases and placed special orders.
- Answered phone calls and cashiered the front register and stocked and shrink wrapped pallets and shelves.
- Ensured store cleanliness, made store deliveries and built up displays and end caps.
Oct 2010Oct 2012
- Coordinated sales promotion activities and sold $7K to $10K per month in store merchandise.
- Performed shipping and receiving of merchandise and maintained inventory through ordering stock.
- Provided superior customer service to increase customer retention.
- Checked out customers using the cash register.