Senior Software Engineer at (1 year 8 months)
Maintain & develop the current iOS & Android apps of Soliton.
Responsible for revamp project,
* rewrite all backend api from ground up
* take the lead in backend api development with two software engineers re-design database structure & zero down-time migration to AWS RDS
* manage and support vendor team for any difficulties of implementation
* re-design server infrastructure as horizontal scale & move to AWS
* re-location storage server to different datacenter
* setup CDN server for streaming audio & video content
* implemented taylor-made equalizar for audio streaming content Which improved soliton backend api performance 3x faster than before, increased 2x server load capacity than before, and also the database performance increased 3x than before structure. Responsible
* designed an infrastructure that support horizontal scale without downtime
* setup CDN with video content encoder (Elemental Encoder)
* server loading stress test Which designed the infrastructure for setting up a webserver within 10 min with fully provisioned and ready to public. And server load balancing is able to support 1m concurrent requests.