Executive Vice President & General Manager
Grand Destiny Group
Brought in to lead efforts in product development, sourcing, operations, and growth. The company's focus was on services in sourcing, product management, and product development in the consumer electronics & mobile accessories space.
- Grew business from $35mm to over $50mm in 4 years.
- Effectively designed and managed transformation of businesses services from a buy-sell model to a value-added service offering.
- Led efforts in managing complex sourcing and product development of mobile device accessories with Tier 1 accounts such as Verizon, Best Buy, Philips, Radio Shack, & Ingram Micro.
- Managed extensive Asian operations with offices in mainland China and Hong Kong. Successfully reducing speed to market, developing a top of class supplier base of over 30 key factories, and reducing overhead expenses by creating deeper partnerships with suppliers and leveraging their resources.
- Oversaw product development teams in taking key account’s concepts through the entire product life cycle and distribution.
- Created partnerships with crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo & accelerator programs to assist in manufacturing and product development for start-ups.