Dy.General Manager - Circulation, South India
The Indian Express Ltd, India
Responsibilities Prensently heading the circulation teams in 4 States across South India(Tamil Nadu, AP, Kerala, Karnataka).
- Planning and Strategizing sales initiatives for the region.
- To achieve category wise sales targets month on month for the region.
- Maintain good business relationship with Dealers, Vendors, Trade Unions.
- To maintain a steady growth of readership base in the Southern markets.
- To successfully drive different subscription programs in all locations.
- To maintain minimum team strength at any given point of time.
- To keep the Distribution & Sales Promotion expenses under norms
- To keep a check on the unsolds of all branches.
- Market Expansion to rural markets.
- Train and inspire confidence in Branch Heads to accelerate performance.
- To increase sales and visibility at institutions(Institutional Sales)
- Maintain SMART Visibility at Retail outlets.
- To ensure 100% Collections from trade and Institutions.
- To oversee sales planing and Distribution for wsj in Southern Markets.
- To Oversee“ CORPORATE READERSHIP PROGRAM” targeting high net-worth individuals for subscriptions in MUMBAI AND DELHI.
- To oversee distribution of "TheWall Street Journal" in south markets