Please see below as well as my E- Port Folio that is linked above.
DISTANCE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Business Law, Criminal Justice, Ethics, Human Resources Online
·I have taught and developed over 22 different courses on all major Distance Learning platforms (Blackboard, ANGEL, Desire to Learn etc) for approximately 10 years.
·My courses are used as models in both the States of NC and Missouri.
··My courses contain multi-media, numerous external links, and are also voice enabled so that active discussions in real time (no typing) can be had in each learning module\
·My courses also use Video Conferencing with a free download where students can see and hear each other and myself, even if they have dial up and no Web Cam.
·My courses are totally interactive between the student and the content, the student and his or her classmates and the student and myself!
I have total knowledge of course developmentand have presented numerous paper on “Quality and Distance Learning” at Blackboard Conferences and all major Distance Learning Conferences.
Jurist Doctorate, St. John’s University, School of Law, New York, NY
1975, Graduated in Top Third of Class.
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
1968, History. Graduated cum laude with highest departmental
Honors and upon academic scholarship (Clara Bartlett Scholarship)
Obtained Dean’s List status all semesters, University Phi Theta Kappa
Honors and junior honors.
Nassau College, Garden City, New York
1966, Political Science. Dean’s List all semesters, highest Departmental Honors.
- 1975 to 1999: Practicing Attorney from 1975 until 1999; active Trial Attorney specializing in the fields of Criminal Justice, Bankruptcy, and Civil Litigation.
- Admitted to US Supreme Court in 1977.
- Retired in 1999 to teach college.
- 1999 to Present- College Professor from my Retirement (1999 to Present) teaching both synchronous and asynchronous classes.
COLLEGE TEACHING EXPERIENCE
I have taught a variety of undergraduate level courses in several different areas. I have successfully taught Business Ethics, Real Estate, Real Property Law, Small Business Administration, Consumer Law, Law and the Layman, Business Administration, Business Procedures, Personal Finance Corporations, Management, The Internet in Business, Business Law, all courses in Criminal Justice and several others.
My most recent have been at the University of Bridgeport ( CT), Husson University ( MA). and at Waldolf College ( Iowa)
All my teaching has been met with success with both the faculty and the professors. My classes have been given the “superb” rating by the student’s themselves.
I have also developed a variety of Distance Courses. Some of them are: Human Resources, Business Law, E- Commerce, and Small Business Management. All are prepared with the latest templates of the Virtual Community Project and produced for ease of use and filled with content.
All adhere to the specific college’s academic policies and directives.
WEB 2.0 TOOLS FOR ALL MY CLASSES
- All my Distance Learning Courses are truly " cutting edge" using many Web 2.0 tools .
- Recently awarded a VIP Award from Grantham University for innovation in Distance Learning Development.
To see see a few of the Web 2.0 tools please see below: (Click to Review)
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS TRAINING
- I am a certified Zenger-Miller Facilitator Said certification is used in most of the Fortune Five Hundred companies to train their top line managers.
- I also have a North Carolina real estate license (Inactive) and was certified by the Real Estate Commission to teach all areas of real property for those taking the examination.
- In addition, I have attended the Disney Institute’s “Keys to Business Excellence” seminars.
- I also have been selected by the State of North Carolina as a Core Developer of Business Courses for long distance learning. I have successfully completed several courses in distance learning teaching and course development.
- Curriculum and Professional Development Projects Review team-Virginia
- Selected to be KEY NOTE SPEAKER AT GRADUATION
- Successfully completed numerous Distance Learning Faculty Training Courses
- Enthusiasm and love for the subject and teaching.
- I have high energy and am extremely creative and have the ability to make learning a relaxing and uplifting experience.
United States Air Force
July 1968 to July 1972.
Honorable Discharge and
Good Conduct Medal