Head of Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
North Caspian Operating Company N.V.
NCOC is the delegated operator of the giant Kashagan field. The
Kashagan field is located in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian
Sea and one of the world's largest oil discoveries of the last forty
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Governmental Affairs/Permitting & Regulatory Compliance
2. Planning and Business Development
3. Business Operative Processes
4. Venture regulatory compliance management
5. Risk Business Management
6. Solid Project Management / Program Management background
with strategic business acumen.