Software Engineer at JobsRoad
- Perform the designing, coding, integration and testing of software.
- Perform the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure than an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Identify and implement configuration changes to packaged software applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Plan and implement all actions required to deploy the application both technically and functionally.
- Assist with the planning, analysis and definition of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional knowledge and an understanding of the enterprise, business system and industry.
- Define the functional and technical requirements of the application.
- Leading junior programmers
Jan 2006Jan 2008
Technical Support Engineer
- Develop software system application according to customer requirements.
- Provide on-site deployment of software system at customer place and conduct key users training.
- Prepare documentation for the software system developed, including but not limited to system requirement specification and user guides.
- Provide post implementation software support service to existing customers.
- Assist sales team in pre-sales software solution demonstration and presentation.
Jan 2004Jan 2008
Jan 2002Jan 2004