Checkout Supervisor, Price Integrity Supervisor, Office cashier.
Countdown (Progressive Enterprises)
- Handling Transaction Issues
- Maintaining Front-end Supplies.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Managing Checkout operators.
- Receive incoming calls & transfer to appropriate department .
- Answering general customer queries.
- Provide excellent customer service & solve customer complaints or issues.
- Delegating tasks to checkout operators.
- Completing paper work.
Price Integrity Supervisor:
- Ensuring that all specials, prices and promotions are correctly presented in the store.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with internal team members and providing a top notch customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with department managers to spot any inconsistencies with tickets or prices and rectify them .
- Run and complete reports ensuring that all tickets reflect the correct prices .
- Maintain ticket holders, process all tickets and place them on the shelves.
- Check Emails from Head office and take action.
- Journal Admin duties like filling, typing, distribute daily reports to department managers .
- Print weekly special tickets, missing tickets and new product rickets.
- Correct price errors, and maintaining product bar-codes in the system.
- Count the safe room and Lotto money .
- Wrap cash and coins in preparation of requests for change.
- Monitor cash levels and refill as needed.
- Count money from all till bags ,compare and verify against receipts
- Note any discrepancies or questionable transactions and investigate them.
- Prepare money for bank deposit and Lotto float .
- Complete paperwork via using spreadsheet and citrix software.