Internal Client, Corporate Incentives and Helpdesk Director
Jan 2014 - Present
1. Help desk | real time support to sales & service
Managing an internal Help desk, based on voice and workflows, ensuring support to 7 companies within the same financial group, in a total of 10 000 internal customers. EUR 1 million budget.
Redesigned and implemented more effective procedures which decreased average handle time by 18%. Improved ties within product owners, generating 1.3k measures that leaded to a 17% decrease on demand. Both streamlines increased the average speed of answer by 26%, the customer satisfaction by 7% and has reduced costs by EUR 115 000.
2. Internal Customer | monitoring internal service satisfaction
Managing an internal customers area, responsible to provide the executive stakeholders with the best diagnosis tools in order to gather improvement inputs from all the participants in processes, from end to end.
3. Corporate Incentive Program | defining KPIs, objectives and measuring
Senior Project Leader | Head Assistant
May 2007 - Dec 2013
Project manager for organizational and lean initiatives leading cross-functional team.
- Reorganization and optimization of business processes and support
- Lead specific process reengineering projects and ensure projects remain on-time, on-budget and deliver expected results
- Business models and support systems within integration and merger of Business / Services
- Development of business requirements and functional specifications and identifying technical solutions to support business
- Analysis of cross-value activities
- Ensure Process Change Management
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across all business units and all levels of the organization
Mar 2003 - 2008
Kite Temple, Lda
Management strategy development, including the development of the supporting business case for the business / product & sales strategy.
Generated new development deals with market foreign players, including worldwide market analysis.
Evaluating, selecting and training of the instructors teams.
Coordination of the multi-skilled team responsible for the implementation of Kite Summer Festivals (Jogos Santa Casa – 2006 and Opel Astra Sport – 2007 editions).
Sep 2000 - May 2007
Business consultant for organizational and lean initiatives.
Participation in successful analysis and re-engineering processes, with emphasis on the reduction costs strategic program, real property portfolio optimization, review of business retail operational process in France, the development of the managing proposals workflow, merger of BPI Leasing and Renting into Banco BPI and the re-engineering of corporate banking commercial and operating model.