Project Lead & Scrum Master
SIRS Discoverer Refresh And K12 Mobile Development
- As a Scrum Master, gained extensive experience implementing scrum principles.Coached a cross functional team of 8 resources to deliver quality products using scrum framework, which led to over $3 M gain in revenue.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 63% within the first year of Agile adoption
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning and Review, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings and publish status reports.
- As a Senior Developer, contributed to the success of the project by providing technical expertise. Designed and Implemented crucial logic across front-end, back-end and service level.
- Technologies consumed
- Front end :Handle bars, backbone and MVC framework, java-script & html, jquery
- Back end & Services : RESTFul Web Services, Database management using Eclipselink, JPA persistence
- Infra: , github, Tomcat and Apache servers with Nginx for routing, Boopsie integration, jenkins for builds and deployment, , JIRA, Confluence for documentation, cloud watch monitoring.
- AWS - Implemented cloud watch scripts and monitoring , cloud formation templates, EC2 instances, Route 53 configuration for instances, build and deploy apps on cloud instances, defining roles etc.