Content Writer and Coordinator
Faculty of Arts, The University of Auckland
- Develop the presence of the Faculty of Arts on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter by scheduling and writing posts and tweets to engage and inform students and the public about events, news and developments surrounding the Faculty.
- Review analytics from social media accounts to discover effective strategies and refine content further.
- Use social media management clients such as Hootsuite and Twitterfeed to analyse engagement and schedule content across multiple social media platforms.
- Help disciplinary areas within the Faculty of Arts to establishing their own social media presences, and monitor the content produced for quality and relevance.
- Monitor the Faculty of Arts YouTube channel and moderate responses and questions from viewers.
- Attend events and take photographs to be shared via social media channels.
- Extensive involvement in online marketing, including creating advertisement content for social media such as Facebook newsfeed ads.
- Extensive experience in copywriting, editing and project managing both print and website content.