Spark! Education Business Partnership
Lead and manage Spark! as a successful organisation with a clear vision and strategy to achieve its objectives. Focusing on;
- Setting strategy and direction.
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture.
- Building and leading the team.
- Allocating capital to the company’s priorities.
Lead and manage the Charity’s financial strategy in order to secure the long term future of the charity.
- developing a 5 year financial strategy that where possible maintains current and also secures new funding opportunities and streams, to sustain the Charity
- deploying staff and resources effectively
- ensuring that young people benefit fully from funding and grant applications
- ensuring full compliance with agreed financial standards and the requirements of external funding bodies / contracts
- Proactively develop and lead implementation of risk management strategies across all service delivery.
- Proactively seeking funding and service partnership opportunities.
Manage communication with the Board of trustees by creating reports, leading quarterly meetings with trustees and other subcommittee members.
Lead ongoing development of the Charity's services to support businesses and schools including identification of potential investors, setting a clear vision for national service delivery that is locally tailored.
Strong critical analysis and thinking skills | Strong commitment to improve the working lives and prospects of young people in the UK | Ability to lead quality, service delivery | Knowledge of social/charity sector