Spark! Education Business Partnership
Lead and manage Spark! as a successful organisation with a clear vision and strategy to achieve its objectives, in order to secure the long term future of the charity. Focusing on;
1. Setting strategy and direction
2. Setting the company's culture
3.Team leadership, development and governance
4.Building networks to influence education business partnerships
- Developing a 5 year strategy that where possible maintains current and also secures new funding opportunities and streams, to sustain the Charity. My expertise lies in assessing opportunities, embracing ideas to innovate and developing partnerships to create greater impact.
- Driving engagement from schools to encourage best practice in careers education
- Building stakeholder partnerships to deliver mutual benefits and reach ambitious targets.
- Act as a subject matter expert, keeping up to date on the latest changes in the Education landscape and understand how it impacts our work.
- Ensuring full compliance with agreed financial standards and the requirements of external funding bodies / contracts
- Proactively develop and lead implementation of risk management strategies across all service delivery.
- Proactively seek service partnership opportunities
- Supporting and developing others to perform at their best. A leader, who has the ability to build and manage a high performing team
Manage communication with the Board of trustees by creating reports, leading quarterly meetings with trustees and other subcommittee members.
Lead ongoing development of the Charity's services to support businesses and schools, setting a clear vision for national service delivery that is locally tailored. I have the skills and knowledge to scale up projects and create a succession plan
Strong critical analysis and thinking skills | Strong commitment to improve the prospects of young people in the UK | Ability to lead quality, service delivery | Knowledge of education sector| Inspirational leader | Strong project Manager