HO Budget & Cost Control Engineer
Built Contracting Co.
Monitoring and controlling Projects cost by approx. 3 billion SAR, For Different Governmental Sectors ( NHC, MOH , MOD )
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor All Project Expenditures, Verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control advice to the management as and when required.
- Prepare monthly cost reports Include " BAC , PV , EV , AC".Prepare Weekly & Monthly and Quarterly Report about manpower Productivity.
- Prepare the Equipment Histogram and Updated it on a monthly basis with the PMT.
- Prepare and Update Monthly forecast Report Includes " EAC Amount for Direct and Indirect Costs".