Cost Control Engineer
Arabian Construction Co. & El-Seif Engineering Contracting Co. Joint Venture.
Project Brief: Contract Value: 2,600,000,000 SAR.
Construction of the South Border Housing Project, Jazan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A 2 km2 area, including approximately 1700 housing units (apartments and villas), schools, mall, mosque, water treatment plant, electric and fire stations. All housing facilities are composed of RC mat foundations where precast walls and slabs are later erected. The project also included the construction of the entire infrastructure facilities, roads, green areas, and precast boundary walls around the site.
Job Responsibilities :
- Monitor All Project Expenditures, Verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control advice to the management as and when required.