Application Developer, Database Programmer, and Analyst dedicated to delivering results in a timely and consistent manner. Possess a background in client/server relationships using relational databases including Oracle and MySQL. Experience in web-based application development, analysis, and design using various architectures. A motivated learner who accelerates in team environments driven by idea sharing and freedom thinking. Takes pride in being a self-motivated problem solver not afraid by the challenge of the unknown. Always looking for opportunities to expand and improve on current skills while expanding into new areas. - Able to effectively present and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. - Analytical thinker who looks for the most efficient solutions which will help minimize creation and maintainable time. - Loyal and motivated worker willing to do whatever it takes to solve the problem at hand on time and within the scope of the requirements. My motivation is to succeed both personally and as a team through consistent communication and dedication where results are a priority. My goal is growth and improvement with an organization focused on success through hard work and determination within a challenging environment.
Jun 2009 - Present
Web Application Developer
Jun 2009 - Present
IT Committee Volunteer
Primary functions include maintenance and ensuring data integrity of organization data located in an Access database. Handling of all technical issues deemed necessary which include but are not limited to programming, database use, and technical documentation.
- Implemented security measures required to control access to the data by members while ensuring that designated users are given proper rights to manage the appropriate data.
- Facilitate requests for data reporting and feature enhancements as requested by management and committee members.
- Assists with the education and training of fellow members on various topics as needed to aid in their job search.
Sep 2005 - May 2009
Programmer Analyst II
Analyzed and transformed user requests into purposeful programmed solutions based on user specifications. Performed program maintenance which included debugging, enhancing performance, and upgrades as required.
- Managing the process for software improvements and upgrades which must comply with current SOX requirements. This includes scheduling and completing documentation for weekly production releases contributing to successful department audits over the past two years.
- Successfully identified all project dependencies and deliverable for a payroll migration project. This resulted in an immediate savings of over $80k and an estimated total surpassing $200k over the first year.
- Led an integration project for a newly acquired business unit performing the migration of all applicable company data into an existing database increasing available workforce and client base by 10%.
- Implemented a newly defined commission structure, ahead of schedule, which streamlined the monthly payment of over 200 staff employees reducing IT support and maintenance time by over 50%.
Jan 2004 - Aug 2005
- Successful in opening 10+ new branch setups which required install and wiring for internet and PBX phone systems; configuration of new Windows XP PCs, Cisco routers, printers, and training for new or existing branch staff.
- Provided effective and consistent technical customer support tooffice staff located in 80+ locations throughout 30+ states.
- Key contributor in a company-wide PC rollout project which involved replacing over 350 legacy systems over a period of three months, a month ahead of schedule, contributing to increased branch efficiency and ensuring compatibility with new corporate infrastructure.