CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Visionary and goal-oriented Senior IT Executive offering over 20 years of demonstrated career success developing, executing merged business and IT strategies to promote organizational and operational growth; developing strategic plans for the utilization of cutting edge technology to support and drive the business needs.Extensive experience leading operations for Technology, Business Development and Application Development within a diverse range of situations, from CRM, ERP as well as SFA and CMS; consistently improving delivery times and service levels while reducing costs; excels at strategic planning, building high performance teams, project management, while implementing best practice methodologies and continuous improvement programs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Profit & LossERP ImplementationAgile Development
BudgetingVendor ManagementChange Management
PMO ImplementationCRM ImplementationSFA Implementation
Internet/Intranet/ExtranetB2B/B2C eBusinessTeam Building
Business ReengineeringTraining/ImprovementCost Containment
- Defined, implemented and managed major replacement of current ERP System – utilizing the ‘big bang’ approach to bring the project in on time and under budget.
- Defined, implemented and managed CRM initiative utilizing Open Source software (Splendid CRM) – saving the organization over $25,000.00 in development and software costs.
- Implemented the Agile Methodology for enhanced application development – resulting in reduced development time as well as reduced costs.
- Reengineered existing business processes through Business process review meetings – saving organization over $75,000.00 in ERP application customizations.
- Defined, implemented and managed major $25 million dollar CRM/CTI/SFA & CM initiative, including the creation of a PMO and implementation of improved, streamline procedures.
- Defined, implemented and managed rollout of new Mitel phone system – utilized for inbound as well as outbound call center use.
- Incorporated HIPAA Compliance knowledge - MedB Billing knowledge to the integration to core systems
- Gartner’s 2001 CRM Excellence Award Winner; one of Information Week’s Top 100 Innovators (2001)
- Created regionally focused Technical Advisory Boards, made up of the largest regional customers, gathering critical buy in from those customers.
- Profiled in Information Age as one of the top 100 Technology Innovators.
- Profiled in eWeek as an expert in eCommerce/CRM/eBusiness initiatives.
- Created Integration Team to address the growing need of customers to have seamless purchasing/invoicing through the use of web based technologies.
- Lead/Educated organization on SEO strategies as well as SEM methods.
- Rebuilt lacking QA Department utilizing such tools as: WinRunner, Merant Dimensions (Change Management), Silk, APTest, QA Director and others.Instituted regression testing as well as version control policies.
- Proficient in Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, this includes working knowledge of JAVA, ASP, PHP, CFM, HTML, XML, EDI, WebMethods, C/C++, COM, .NET, Oracle, SQL, NAS, IPlanet, WebSphere, Unix, NT, Linux, Citrix and others.