Internet Banking Support Analyst
BankAtlantic (Acquired by BB&T 10/2012)
Oversaw all aspects of online channels including: Retail, Small Business, Commercial and Mobile Banking.
- Created process documentation and support workflows diagrams for Retail, Small Business and Commercial Online Banking processes. This resulted in identifying issues with customer enrollment process. Streamlined approval process of customer enrollments from 10 business days to 3-5 business days.
- Identified risks associated with Online Banking products/processes and presented suggested resolutions to Executive Risk Committee for approval. Reduced business customer complaint calls by granting loan department the ability to "flag" business loan accounts, at time of opening, allowing the account to automatically appear within customer's online banking.
- Performed user acceptance testing of new Commercial Treasury Management, Small Business and Retail Online Banking products, services and/or enhancements. Developed test cases/plans utilizing recommended criteria for testing newly developed products/services. Reviewed results and provided recommendations to vendor of necessary alterations to testing or to the products/services.
- Collaborated with IT and other internal departments to continually support the operation of the online banking products, and participated on various project teams and tasks forces.
- Designed and produced customer user guides, customer reference materials and performed in-house trainings to support Customer Call Center and other internal departments for assisting customers. Provided assistance to external customers when customer issue could not be resolved by the Customer Call Center. Designed and developed various marketing materials such as the product brochure for the bank's commercial banking application. Oversaw quarterly marketing campaigns for both Bill Pay and Online Statements through working with the Marketing department on the creation of graphics and banners, and utilizing online banking application tools to display campaign within customer's online banking session. Also worked with outside vendor for promoting campaign upon customer login.
- Supported the Web Content Manager by maintaining/updating Online Banking FAQ's and product pages stored within the bank's website utilizing Rythmix (Percussion CM) application.