Served as Subject Matter Expert for two online banking conversions. Collaborated between vendors and internal departments for developing processes to support customer conversion. Oversaw development and performed analysis and validation of customer mapping files, obtained and distributed data files to new vendor. Prepared product documentation to be included in customer FAQs and reviewed customer marketing materials. Prepared and published company wide materials pertaining to the conversion. All of which lead to the successful conversion of over 300,000 retail/small business customers and over 800 commercial customers to a new Retail, Small Business and Commercial Online Banking system.
Internet Banking Support Analyst with over 25 years experience working in the financial services industry. Have a strong background in Treasury and Online Banking. Experienced in the testing, marketing and implementation of online banking products. Proven track record of designing and developing product guides which was highly successful in providing instructional knowledge to both customers and customer service areas. Energetic and dedicated individual with a reputation of having a strong work ethic and developing strong partner relationships with vendors and every level of the organization.
Jul 2007 - Nov 2012
Internet Banking Support Analyst
Oversaw all aspects of online channels including: Retail, Small Business, Commercial and Mobile Banking.
- Created process documentation and support workflows diagrams for Retail, Small Business and Commercial Online Banking processes. This resulted in identifying issues with customer enrollment process. Streamlined approval process of customer enrollments from 10 business days to 3-5 business days.
- Identified risks associated with Online Banking products/processes and presented suggested resolutions to Executive Risk Committee for approval. Reduced business customer complaint calls by granting loan department the ability to "flag" business loan accounts, at time of opening, allowing the account to automatically appear within customer's online banking.
- Performed user acceptance testing of new Commercial Treasury Management, Small Business and Retail Online Banking products, services and/or enhancements. Developed test cases/plans utilizing recommended criteria for testing newly developed products/services. Reviewed results and provided recommendations to vendor of necessary alterations to testing or to the products/services.
- Collaborated with IT and other internal departments to continually support the operation of the online banking products, and participated on various project teams and tasks forces.
- Designed and produced customer user guides, customer reference materials and performed in-house trainings to support Customer Call Center and other internal departments for assisting customers. Provided assistance to external customers when customer issue could not be resolved by the Customer Call Center. Designed and developed various marketing materials such as the product brochure for the bank's commercial banking application. Oversaw quarterly marketing campaigns for both Bill Pay and Online Statements through working with the Marketing department on the creation of graphics and banners, and utilizing online banking application tools to display campaign within customer's online banking session. Also worked with outside vendor for promoting campaign upon customer login.
- Supported the Web Content Manager by maintaining/updating Online Banking FAQ's and product pages stored within the bank's website utilizing Rythmix (Percussion CM) application.
Jun 1997 - Jul 2007
Technical Product Support Officer
Verified customer setups/changes to the Commercial Online Banking application and other treasury products. Trained customers on the use of various treasury management products.
- Designed and developed customer user guides to support the Commercial Online Banking application, as well as the Positive Pay system.
- Collaborated with outside vendors and internal IT department to support applications and resolve customer issues.
- Utilized Microsoft Access, which resulted in developing a database shared by the Treasury Operations and Sales department to track customer information, products used, accounts/users and assist with monthly billing file. Developed additional databases within department as business needs arose.
- Performed user acceptance testing of commercial banking application and provided vendor with results/recommendations.
May 1995 - Jun 1997
Installed and maintained computer systems for all branch and back-office locations throughout the state of Florida. Ran cabling, installed data/server equipment and performed testing of circuits and hardware. Installed personal desktop computers, printers and software applications. Trained colleagues on the use of equipment and software applications. Obtained Certified Novell Administration ("CNA") certification.
- Diagnosed software and hardware issues and collaborated with outside vendors resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Worked closely with the Certified Novell Engineer ("CNE") in the development and deployment of the Novell Client infrastructure for entire bank.
- Participated with the conversion of acquired banks and converting their branch systems to our banking system.
Mar 1993 - May 1995
Reported to the Vice President of Accounting. Assisted in daily operations by answering phones, managing appointments and schedules, ordering and maintaining department supplies and processing miscellaneous correspondence.
- Produced, assembled and distributed quarterly reports and annual 10K report.
- Interacted with all levels of management within organization.
Oct 1987 - Nov 1991
Office Information Systems Administrator
- Collaborated with Local Administration Network Administrator. Developed, installed and maintained Novell network for department of 60 employees.
- Oversaw departmental needs by designing and facilitating office cubicle moves/modifications. Supervised electricians and movers to coordinate the running of electrical and network cabling and reconfiguration of office cubicle partitions, desks and furniture.
Feb 1985 - Oct 1987
- Assisted three department managers and administered their daily operations through scheduling appointments, processing daily correspondence and intercepting client calls. Performed backup assistance to reception area by answering incoming client calls and routing to appropriate party, and by greeting clients who visited the office.
- Demonstrated initiative by self-teaching the use of a Mac Desktop computer and its various applications, which lead to additional responsibilities, including: designing and developing internal training guides, monthly departmental newsletters, proposals and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Collaborated with Management Education Specialists in the design, development and production of management education course materials.