- reading blogs,books, novels
- playing and watchin cricket
- listening to music
- watching movies
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented, is able to deal with people in various departments and a quick learner.
I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively. if I get a chance to prove my skills and experience in your organization. I hope to work with your organization as a dedicated employee.
That's why I believe that whatever services I offer to you firm will be of great benefit to your firm.
I have a total of 3.5 years of experience mainly in manual testing of JAVA based web application. My experience consists of:-
- Approx 7 month’s experience of development and testing of edi messages
- Approx 30 month’s experience of manual testing
- Approx 5 months experience with automation testing using QTP and selenium
My first role was an edi developer. The roles and responsibilities were:-
- Creating messages as per the specifications provided by customer.
- Testing Message using XIB V3
- Creating paper maps as per customer specification and then creating maps in map broker.
- testing Messages for SWIFT EAI gold label
My previous role for last 3 years approx. in this project varies from
- Creating user stories on the basis of requirements in Version One,
- Creating test plans and test cases in Quality Center as per user stories
- Modifying test plans and cases in QC as per the changes in requirement
- Deploying releases on Websphere,JBOSS and Weblogic
- Understanding the application, managing release and configuration,
- Giving estimation for the complete testing of a release
- Doing smoke, retesting and regression testing as per the test cases prepared in Mercury quality center
- Studying the tools for automation for testing of product
- Creating automation tests for product using QTP9.2 and selenium