Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
HBO Latin American Group
• Senior lead for Infrastructure team of eight employees. Team consist of: Oracle and MS-SQL DBA’s; Senior Systems Administrator; Junior Systems Administrator; and Broadcast Engineers.
• Responsibilities include: supervising and mentoring other engineers in team; provide advanced level support for all corporate and customer facing systems.
• Support and maintenance of all VMware Clusters across Latin American region.
• Support and maintain all data centers operational 24/7/365, currently utilize 7 data centers spread across South Florida and Latin America.
• Support and maintain over 1,000 servers and over 12 petabytes of content (combined virtual and bare metal servers).
• Support and maintain all HBOGO and Cinemax GO related systems this includes initial deployment; updating of version builds.
• Deployment of HBOGO platform for Mexico, Colombia and Brazil (consisted of two four node SQL2014 clusters and 66 IIS server farm with auto-failover and availability group replication across two data centers)
• Deploy HBOGO build versions to all nodes simultaneously with little to no downtime.
• Upgrade VMware Clusters from v. 5.x to v6.x
• Implement highly secure smtp gateway for hbola.net domain.