Sr. Manager, Infrastructure
HBO Latin American Group
• Senior Infrastructure Manager with five direct reports. Team consist of: Oracle and MS-SQL DBA’s; Senior Systems Administrator; Junior Systems Administrator; and Broadcast Engineers.
• Responsibilities include: managing and mentoring other engineers in team; provide advanced level support for all corporate and customer facing systems.
• Support and maintenance of all servers that make-up the HBO GO platform. Manage front-end and back-end deployments for HBO GO and Cinemax GO platforms.
• Management of OPEX and CAPEX budget
• Support and management of all VMware Clusters across Latin American region.
• Support and management all data centers operational 24/7/365, currently utilize 7 data centers spread across South Florida and Latin America.
• Support and maintain over 1,000 servers and over 12 petabytes of content (combined virtual and bare metal servers).
• Deployment of HBOGO platform for LATAM and Caribbean regions (consisted of two four node SQL2014 clusters and 84 IIS server farm with replication across two data centers)
• Deploy HBOGO build versions to all nodes simultaneously with little to no downtime.
• Upgrade VMware Clusters from v. 5.x to v5.5.x