Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
YANTAI RAFFLES SHIPYARD
- Plan, co-ordinate, control and prepare specifications, procedure for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on all allocated projects.
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Commissioning Manager, related to the preparation and execution of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup activities. Interface with engineering disciplines, construction personnel, vendors and subcontractors.
- Review the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements.
- Define commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures with the assistance of discipline engineers.
- Prepares the commissioning dossiers.
- Coordinate activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
- Significant knowledge in application of the classification rules and Codes as required.
- Preparation of Engineering and technical documents as required for project progress.
- Preparing the Detailed, Commissioning procedures, manuals and check lists for Commissioning.
- Review the issued engineering drawings and P&ID to verify its compliances with requirements.
- To carry out routine site inspection and oversee the construction, fabrication and installations
- Interacting and coordinating with design department in incorporating design changes based as on site.
- Fixing tagging philosophy for different systems by tag groups & updating in internal database.
- Review and update mechanical drawings for any construction changes.
- Planning and scheduling the project Key commissioning activities and mile stones.
- Co-ordinates all engineering activities related to pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Review the Project's documents e.g. as-built drawing packages and QA/QC documents, etc., to ensure that they are delivered as requirement in project specification.
- To carry out FAT for purchased items and prepare necessary documentation for it.