National family business in the area of Metal Artistic Printing, founded in 1913, employing 12 people and with R$ 1.6 million revenue.
Contributed to the four-folding of the company’s revenue, reaching the growth of EBITDA from 18% to 55% of the revenue, totaling R$ 1.6 million in 8 years. Led a multidisciplinary team focusing on results and productivity increase, making the annual revenue per collaborator from R$ 30 thousand to R$ 130 thousand.
- Designed a strategic planning which positioned the company as a benchmark in the market of developing, manufacturing and supply of medals and badges.
- Attracted new suppliers, favoring a technical and innovative profile according to the strategic plans of the company, guaranteeing differentiation and profitability.
- Planned and implemented new strategies in the Commercial / Marketing areas, aiming at increasing the revenue and the financial indicators of the corporation.
- Multiplied by 8,7 times the net profit, jumping from R$ 68 thousand to R$ 592 thousand per year.
- Managed the accounting, the costs and the cash flow of the corporation, significantly improving the costs indicators, results and the balance sheet.
- Established supply chains and procedure routes, augmenting the productive capacity from 1,04 piece/man-hour to 5,20 piece/man-hour, a 420% improvement.
- Negotiated deals and agreements in both corporative and governmental areas, having a direct impact of 20% increase on the billing.
- Negotiated deals of profit and results shares (PLR) and lay-off plans, aiming to reduce and reengineer the number of collaborators with the Metallurgic Workers Union.
- Planned investments, obtained and managed financial resources, amounting to R$ 700 million, allowing the increase of the productive capacity and the development of innovation projects, resulting in significant returns to the company.