- Executive with great technical and commercial view, effective in resolving problems in competitive markets;
- Preparation and execution of strategic plans which supply measurable results;
- Skillful in the solution to complex problems, adding profitability to the values of the company;
- Skillful in innovating, promoting competitive advantage;
- Leadership in multidisciplinary teams in the Commercial and Operational areas, developing new products and generating business;
- Solid technical and administrative background, with distinguished management practice;
- Experienced negotiator in corporative, governmental and union areas.
1. PANELLI, R. ; Andre Ferrarese . Oil control piston ring for internal combustion engines, Brazil Patent PI0102824-3 | Issued May 27, 2002.
2. PANELLI, R. . Process for fabrication of a nitrogen alloyed iron, Brazil Patent PI990989-7 | Issued March 3, 1999.
1. PANELLI, R. ; FERRARESE, A. . A Preliminary Study of P/M 2-Piece Oil Control Rings for Internal Combustion Engines. P/M Science & Technology Briefs, Estados Unidos, v. 4, n. 4, p. 6-10, 2002.
2. PANELLI, R. ; AMBROZIO FILHO, F. . A study of a new phenomenological compacting equation. Powder Technology, v. 114, p. 255-261, 2001.
3. PANELLI, R. ; AMBROZIO FILHO, F. . Compaction of AISI M2 10vol. NbC Processed by High Energy Mill. Materials Science Forum, v. 299-30, p. 463-469, 1999.
4. PANELLI, R. ; AMBROZIO FILHO, F. . Compaction equation and its use to describe powder consolidation behaviour. Powder Metallurgy, v. 41, p. 131-133, 1998.
5. PANELLI, R. ; ARAÚJO, R. P. D. G. ; AMBROZIO FILHO, F. . Estudo do efeito de variaveis de proceso na mecano-sintese. Metalurgia Materiais, v. 53, p. 676-680, 1997.
1. PANELLI, R. ; FERRARESE, A. . An Innovative Oil Control Ring Designed by Powder Metallurgy Techniques. In: SAE International Show, 2003, Detroit. 2003-01-1098. Detroit : SAE, 2003.
2. PANELLI, R. ; SOARES JUNIOR, E. ; VATAVUK, J. ; PILLIS, M. F. . Avaliação das Propriedades Mecânicas e da Microestrutura de Aços para Trabalho a Frio Produzidos por Metalurgia Convencional e Metalurgia do Pó. In: I Conferência Brasileria sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico, 2003, Indaiatuba. I Conferência Brasileira sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico. São Paulo : FAPESP, 2003.
3. PANELLI, R. ; SOARES JUNIOR, E. ; VATAVUK, J. ; PILLIS, M. F. . Efeito da nitretação no módulo de ruptura e energia absorvida em ensaio de impacto charpy sem entalhe e flexão em 4 pontos dos aços-ferramenta AISI D-2 e H-13. In: I Conferência Brasileira sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico, 2003, Indaiatuba. I Conferência Brasileira sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico. São Paulo : FAPESP, 2003.
4. PANELLI, R. ; AMBROZIO FILHO, F. ; VATAVUK, J. ; CANOVA, E. ; YOSHIDA, S. . Têmpera de Aço Rápido AISI M-2 em Fornos com Resfriamento a Vácuo. In: I Conferência Brasileira sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico, 2003, Idaiatuba. I Conferência Brasileira sobre Temas de Tratamento Térmico. São Paulo : FAPESP, 2003.
5. PANELLI, R. ; FERRARESE, A. ; ISSLER, W. . Monoland - Ein Neuartiger 2-Teiliger Ö;labstserfring. In: VDI - Tagung Zylinder Laufbahn, Hochleistungskolben, Plevel, 2003, München. VDI - Tagung Zyylinder, Hochleistungskolben, Plevel. München : VDI, 2003.
6. PANELLI, R. ; FERRARESE, A. . A New Two-Piece Oil Control Ring with Enhanced Conformability. In: SAE 2002 - 11th International Mobility Technology Congress and Exhibition, 2002, São Paulo. 2002-01-3371. São Paulo : SAE, 2002.
Jan 2004 - Jul 2012
National family business in the area of Metal Artistic Printing, founded in 1913, employing 12 people and with R$ 1.6 million revenue.
Contributed to the four-folding of the company’s revenue, reaching the growth of EBITDA from 18% to 55% of the revenue, totaling R$ 1.6 million in 8 years. Led a multidisciplinary team focusing on results and productivity increase, making the annual revenue per collaborator from R$ 30 thousand to R$ 130 thousand.
- Designed a strategic planning which positioned the company as a benchmark in the market of developing, manufacturing and supply of medals and badges.
- Attracted new suppliers, favoring a technical and innovative profile according to the strategic plans of the company, guaranteeing differentiation and profitability.
- Planned and implemented new strategies in the Commercial / Marketing areas, aiming at increasing the revenue and the financial indicators of the corporation.
- Multiplied by 8,7 times the net profit, jumping from R$ 68 thousand to R$ 592 thousand per year.
- Managed the accounting, the costs and the cash flow of the corporation, significantly improving the costs indicators, results and the balance sheet.
- Established supply chains and procedure routes, augmenting the productive capacity from 1,04 piece/man-hour to 5,20 piece/man-hour, a 420% improvement.
- Negotiated deals and agreements in both corporative and governmental areas, having a direct impact of 20% increase on the billing.
- Negotiated deals of profit and results shares (PLR) and lay-off plans, aiming to reduce and reengineer the number of collaborators with the Metallurgic Workers Union.
- Planned investments, obtained and managed financial resources, amounting to R$ 700 million, allowing the increase of the productive capacity and the development of innovation projects, resulting in significant returns to the company.
Apr 1999 - Jan 2004
German Multinational company in the area of automotive parts, employing 11 thousand people and with R$ 2 billion revenue.
Report to the Statutory and the Technology Directors. Responsible for the P&D management of the Powder Metallurgy business unit. Led a multifunction team in Brazil, Europe and in the US, totaling 150 collaborators in different hierarchical levels and managed resources amounting USD 50 million. Conducted projects with aggregated value.
- Conducted over 8 projects per year, focusing on the clients’ necessities and on future technology demands and benchmark, as well as increase in quality, productivity and costs reduction.
- Conducted road-show for major international players in the US and in Germany: Ford, GM, Chrysler, VW, AUDI, Mercedes-Benz, BMW.
- Performed consultancy for decision and opinion makers.
- Analyzed flaws and prepared technical reports as a support for the Legal Department in the defense of the company in lawsuits, resulting in saving financial resources and in preservation of the brand image.
- Managed innovative projects in Brazil, considering all productive chain, design conception, analysis of technical-economic viability, validation of the production route and production of the pilot lot. The sintered exchange shift levers increased revenues in USD 2 million in 6 months.
- Created an innovative concept of piston ring for the control of the oil flux. The Project generated business opportunities in the European market of light motors, amounting USD 15 million in 20 months.
- Developed computational techniques for the project of tools and sintered components in 18-month length, reducing lead times of projects and manufacturing, with the consequent reduction in costs and significant increase in quality indexes.
May 1997 - Apr 1999
Engenheiro do Produto
Brazilian company, leader in the area of automotive parts, employing 5 thousand people and with R$ 800 million revenue.
Report to the product engineer management, contributed to numerous projects which generated information that helped strategic and managerial decisions.
- Standardized over 15 project procedures guaranteeing the product performance and improving the relationship with clients.
- Performed as interlocutor in areas such as Engineer, Sales, Methods and Procedures, guaranteeing the alignment among performance, result and production.