Market Research Interviewer
Access Research Inc
• Conduct highly important studies, which form the building blocks for quantitative and qualitative research.
• Collect information to help businesses and government clients find out about people’s attitudes towards consumer products and services, or political and social issues.
• Developed effective communication and people skills through in-depth interviews over the telephone.
• Learned time management and target-oriented work in a fast paced environment, by meeting hourly and daily target numbers.
• Gained organization skills by accurately documenting key data, arranging the results and passing them back to the organisation.
• Diligently conduct surveys for several clients including Federal, Provincial and Municipal institutions, Toronto Police, WSIB, Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities, political polls etc.