Bank of Beirut
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on requests, questions, problems and malfunctions of systems applications, hardware or software.
- Coordinate application migration process through non-Production and Production environments according to Change Management policies and procedures.
- Monitor ticket queues to ensure changes and non-production environment service requests are properly prioritized and worked according to priority.
- Provide efficient service, control, security of production activities and support for local management and users in order to meet organizational needs.
- Manage the maintenance of control systems on data flowing.
- Ensure control of data access, integrity and availability between applications and optimum system performance.
- Provide End-User support and technical assistance on hardware and software including analysis, recommendations and systems installation.
- Support and administer data retention, recovery and production job schedule environments.
- Perform continuous analysis of production jobs, backup processes, system monitors and server availability and provide solutions working with all groups impacted.
- Ensure procedure completion, collaborate with other departments and provide a back up for the help desk.
- Supervise IT Operators.