IT / Production Control
Nov 2011 - Present
Bank of Beirut
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on requests, questions, problems and malfunctions of systems applications, hardware or software.
- Coordinate application migration process through non-Production and Production environments according to Change Management policies and procedures.
- Monitor ticket queues to ensure changes and non-production environment service requests are properly prioritized and worked according to priority.
- Provide efficient service, control, security of production activities and support for local management and users in order to meet organizational needs.
- Manage the maintenance of control systems on data flowing.
- Ensure control of data access, integrity and availability between applications and optimum system performance.
- Provide End-User support and technical assistance on hardware and software including analysis, recommendations and systems installation.
- Support and administer data retention, recovery and production job schedule environments.
- Perform continuous analysis of production jobs, backup processes, system monitors and server availability and provide solutions working with all groups impacted.
- Ensure procedure completion, collaborate with other departments and provide a back up for the help desk.
- Supervise IT Operators.
Nov 2006 - Oct 2011
Bank of Beirut
- Monitor and control computer systems including batch processing.
- Maintain system performance, online availability, system backups and all the systems and applications documentation.
- Respond to operating and error messages in addition to assisting personnel with computer problems.
- Generate various reports, statements and take backup of data as specified.
- Perform all the day end, month end, quarter end, half year-end activities as provided by the system including calculation of interest, balancing of books.
- Oversee the operation of computer hardware systems, including coordinating and scheduling the use of computer terminals and networks to ensure efficient use.
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
- Observe peripheral equipment and error messages displayed on monitor of terminal to detect faulty output or machine stoppage.
2008 - 2011
B.Sc - Computer Science
Modern University for Business and Science, Hamra - Lebanon
2000 - 2003
Diplôme de Technicien Supérieur (T.S) in Systems &
Ecole Technique Des Sciences Touristiques Et Commerciales, Dekwaneh - Lebanon.
1997 - 2000
BAC II with focus on Experimental Sciences
Sin El Fil Official High School, Sin El Fil - Lebanon.